Chicken cordon bleu is a best dish to serve at dinner time, if you are really thinking about trying something new. You will be using boneless chicken, ham and Swiss cheese. The good thing about this recipe is that it involves two of the four food groups. In order to complete this meal, you need to add a fresh-steamed vegetable. The French translation of the words “cordon bleu” is “blue ribbon.” In other words it is a blue ribbon meal and you can try any night of the week.
Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
- Four pieces of boneless chicken
- Eight slices Swiss cheese
- Eight slices ham or bacon
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. flour
- One bag crumb-style coating
- read crumbs
- Olive oil
- Eight toothpicks
- First of all you need to preheat your oven to 400 F.
- You can use any flavor of crumb-style coating or bread crumbs and shake your chicken in it. Each piece should be coated thoroughly and salt, pepper and oregano should be added to taste. There is one more thing you can do. Before you start shaking your chicken in the crumb mixture, you can dip your chicken in a coating of egg and flour mixture.
- Now take a shallow glass pan. You have olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan. You need to bake the chicken in the pan for fifteen minutes.
- When chicken is backed for fifteen minutes, take it out of oven and let it cool for fifteen minutes. To create two slices you need to cut each piece in half.
- A slice of Swiss cheese and a slice of ham or bacon can be used to top one half of the baked chicken. The other half will be placed on the top like a sandwich. If you don’t want it this way, you can roll up the ingredients. Starting at one end you need to tightly roll it and then use a toothpick to hold it. It needs to be cooked in oven for five minutes.
Chicken cordon bleu recipe step by step guide brings you all the best and delicious recipes. Now all your dream meals are possible because everything is explained in detail in the guide. The recipes included in the guide can make your daily meal tasty as well as delicious. Chicken cordon bleu screen shots and learning videos is the best way to learn everything you need to know about your favorite recipes. The following list of web links of recipes is the best source of help for those who love to explore new recipes.